Financing and Leasing Options
Equipment Finance Agreement (EFA)
- Set-up as a standard fixed rate finance agreement.
- Your company owns the equipment and is entitled to depreciate the equipment against your taxable revenue.
- Can be set up as a Balloon Note. This structure re quires that at the end of the term, a one time lump sum payment is required. Usually equal to 10—20% of the asset cost.
$1.00 Purchase Option Lease
- Similar to the EFA in that the monthly payment is fixed.
- The customer may also depreciate the asset.
- The customer will take ownership of the equipment at the end of the term for $1.00.
- The customer will make regular monthly payments throughout the term. At the end, a residual value exists. The equipment can either be purchased for the residual value or returned to the lessor.
- The customer can expense the lease payment pre-tax.
90 Day Deferred
- This can be set-up either as an EFA or a $1.00 Purchase Option Lease.
- First and Last payment are due at signing, then a minimal contact payment ($25-$100) is due for the next three months.
- This can be set-up either as an EFA or $1.00 Purchase Option Lease.
- First and Last payment are due at signing.
- Each year will consist of 9 regular payments and 3 contact payments.
Construction · Landscaping · Trucks & Trailers
Excavating · Auctions · Manufacturing · Municipal · DOT
Utility · Rental · Food Service · Hospitality
Veterinary · Medical · Assisted Living
back to top